Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yesterday's item and today's item(LATE AGAIN AS USUAL)

What's up, Jammers? Sorry I missed yesterday's item, the Large Planter, but anyways, today's daily item is the Construction Hat. Very human... But why would AJHQ give us a human item after the Jamaasian Movement? I think it's there for a purpose. A clue that AJHQ is giving us something new this update. Well, of course there's Shamans/Alphas, but construction hats are used for building, well, building. What if there was a new shop/"place to see and talk with shamans/alphas", or even better, a new land? If so, what will the land/shop be called? LOLZ, I think I'll be doing daily mysteries. XD Oh, the reason I didn't post yesterday is because I have a limited time using the Internet, and my homework takes an awfully long time to finish.

4 comments:

  1. I HATE MATH

    Just putting that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I WAS DOEN WITH MATH THIS YEAR ALREADY! ITS ANNOYING! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a math textbook I have to do everyday for homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HATE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -KATARA811 WHO IS REALLY ANGRY ABOUT MATH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!