Monday, September 17, 2012

Rare Arctic Coat, Daily Explorer, and DOUBLE GEMS

Hello, Jammers! The rare item is in the Shiveer Shop, the Rare Arctic Coat! Unfortunately and fortunately, AJHQ put up "Rare Arctic Hood" instead of this. Remember the freedom stuff? AJHQ is giving us a sneak peak next week! :D Oh, and Fruit Slinger is on double gems. It's one of my favorite games, next to Falling Phantoms and Hedge Hog. Hedge Hog is still fun, even though I can't beat the first level. XD The crystals are nice... OHH U NICE WITTLE WITTLE CUTE PHANTOM, COME HERE... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!- *electricity cut out* *phantom shocks electricity back again* OH U CUTE WITTLE PHANTOM... anyway, now for the Monday Mystery! Actually, two Monday Mysteries.
1. UUUUUGGGGHHH I forgot. /).(\
2. I'm thinking of being an author for a story blog for AJHQ. I plan to be a writer someday. As I already have ideas for the AJ story blog, I figured that I could get them going. >:) I haven't alerted AJHQ of my idea. How do you guys like it?
P.S. AJHQ doesn't have a story blog. Its just part of an idea. CHEEEESE

4 comments:

  1. I see Mango on AJ right now. :P






    -katara811

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think you would make a great author. :D






      -still katara811

      Delete
    2. Yeshie XD And when you said trading party at your den it was locked :P

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!