Saturday, September 8, 2012

Contest... On my friend's blog!

What's up, Jammers? I'm here with nobody and nobody to share the news about my friend Jumping Scarymonkey's blog! (Tip: HIS SECRET NAME IS SUPERJAKE02! DON'T TELL HIM WHO TOLD YOU! P.S. Has anyone ever read Kane Chronicles? That would explain the secret name business. :P MWAHAHAHAHHA) AHHH MANIAC DRAGONFRUIT SITTING NEAR THE BUDDHA'S THRONE ! AHHHHH!!!!! And yes, I am Asian. A quarter Vietnamese, a quarter Chinese, and all CHEESE!!! Yes, cheese is a language for all of you who don't know. Want to hear it? Sorry, it's not on the translator. But I can speak it for you! ubifisoabfisdfcudgfouisdfhoisacbdbxgjcasohfdhsdohbahosvbihrbe! That was Cheese for  CHEESE! Yes, it is true. I am the only one left who knows the Cheese language. I might post the story of cheese tomorrow. Oh yes, I am getting off-track. But nobody can be off-track by speaking the Cheese language! Which reminds me... IM SPEAKING CHEESE RIGHT NOW U R A CHEESIAN, A PERSON WHO IS NATIVE TO THE LAND OF CHEESE!!!!! Click here to visit Jumping Scarymonkey's not so cheesy contest. ^.^ Oh, and put some Limburger in his blog. >:3 I'm sure he doesn't mind a "fresh" smell. If you don't know what Limburger is,(UR NOT A CHEESIAN) search it up on Google Cheese. A slight improvement to Google Chrome, except cheesier!

3 comments:

  1. Imma cheesian. And for some reason I knew you were asian. I just guessed XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm asian part Japanese Mostly Popcorn Mostly cheese mostly bacon and all MEEP!
    P.S. ich leibe speck lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kane chronicals.. I liked Sadie ;)
    Only the first one though. Plus I am eating chips not popcorn ;)
    ElephantWolf who reads everything (Ooh silly putty stuck on newsprints!)

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!