Thursday, September 27, 2012

New den, Jamagram contest, and CHEESE(jk)

Hey, Jmmers! I'm in a much better mood than yesterday. ^.^ Anyway, even though Day of the Phantoms is still close, the update I'd going to(probably) be in 2 weeks! Still, AJHQ I'd getting ready for the spooky nights by putting eye shadow on AJ!(darker scene) And plus, they're holding a contest to design a Jamagram for Halloween! The new den(as most people guessed) is the Mushroom Hut! It's cute. :) Tomorrow I'll be able to get on AJ to see the zmushroom hut. YUM. Nah, mushrooms r yucky for me. :3 New items are the Leaf Armor and the Picnic Table. Shouldn't the table be in summer? Ah, whatever. Today I promise to update the Land of Tori. Plus, I only see katara commenting. (thx) Can everyone comment so I can see exactly how many people like cheese?

3 comments:

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!