Saturday, September 15, 2012

New video

What's happening, Jammers? As all of you don't know, I made a YouTube account a month ago. And now I can finally log in! YES! Anyway, I made my first video, which is also a music video. It took an hour to process to YouTube, and it still is now. So I can't watch it yet. But..... CHEESE
P.S. The background is my house, but since it is only a small part of it I think I am safe... FOR NOW. DUN DUN DUN...
P.P.S. The fat stuffed animal is a fat dolphin. Don't blame it for its fatness because it is a beanbag/stuffed animal. CHEESE

4 comments:

  1. Can't load the video. What's ur YouTube user?

    ReplyDelete
  2. chu714indahouse. Sadly, it doesnt allow Apple devices to see it. Try and watch it on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. /).(\ It says it was copyrighted






    -katara811

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!