Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby (cute) Palm Tree, News, and... BALNBCXJSMC

Hello, Jammers! The Treetop Gardens has a new item, the Baby Palm Tree! My neighbor has one of those in his front yard. I can see it out the window. ^.^ Anyway, AJHQ posted about the Penguin Party on the Daily Explorer. As Goldfishypuppy noticed, right next to the gems on the top hand edge, to the right of it is a little notepad. Weird, huh? Oh, and the BALNBCXJSM part was about my new story blog(I decided to quit my plushie blog as it didn't get much views and the pictures went CRAZY!). The new story blog is called The Land of Tori! I'm working on the blog, though I already posted the introduction. I don't need any new ideas at the moment.Here's the link! Chao!(Is that how you spell it?)

9 comments:

  1. Aww I went on the plushie blog everyday :(


    -katara811

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. You close to getting 2000 views!

      Delete
    2. Well, I thought it would be handy to have pictures on the blog but none of the pictures were in order!

      Delete
    3. Oh.


      -katara811
      P.S. you only need 49 more views from where I am i mean what time well just you need 49 more views :P

      Delete
    4. I'm gonna try to spell dragon in my den.


      -yes it is still katara811 :P

      Delete
  2. I drew you on my famous Jammers list and I'm gonna put you on my best friend list too :D
    I'm gonna add you on those sites on your profile :P


    -katara811

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um.... Wha??? What list? What site?

      Delete
    2. I made like some packet in real and I draw stuff in it and the website on your profile.


      -katara811

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!