Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bubble Emitter

Hey, Jammers! This time the new item is underwater and it's the Bubble Emitter! I'm not really fond of it, as it looks like one of those hair bath thingies at the salon. :O -puts dolphin under bubble emitter- YEAH BUBBLE AFRO Oh, and um... Since this post was kinda short.... I wanted to make it more exciting.... Witha. Video that scared me half to death... It'd about Minecraft.... It's about creepy pasta... The maker of this video is NOT me... Beware to get nightmares if you watch this video.... Usually the maker's videos aren't so scary.... Gah just BEWARE oh and beware of bad words...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!