Monday, September 10, 2012

Rare Sailor Hat

Hey, Jammers! The new item today is an orange Rare Sailor Hat! And new codes are "MONKEYSRULE" for 100 gems and "Discovery" for 1,000. I wonder... You guys know the extreme heat going on? It might not apply to all places, but near the equator, near where I live, it is really hot. I suspect it is global warming, but what makes it rise so quickly than before? I think I'll do more Monday Mysteries from now on. ^.^
P.S. I live in Southern California, if you wanted to know. :) I think a whole lotta ppl will be answering the Monday Mysteries and telling where they live. >:) I know what people want to do. :P

4 comments:

  1. You know where iz lives. But anyway it's kind hottish up here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for posting about my blog contest! :P I think I'm scottish or something, although I live in america I think I have scottish in me. I also have indian in me. XD
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in southern California too!






    -katara811

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chu dere something you need to read in AJL.

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!