Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cactus and News Crew Winner

Hello, everyone! I see only one person comment, but I'm fine with that. :) Anyway, the Cactus is back, and I guess everyone who traded something rare for it now regrets it. ^.^ Hopefully everyone gets settled with these rares returning. AJHQ fixed the Monday Item post on the Daily Explorer, and congratulations to "Daily Explorer News Crew Winner's Name here" for winning the Golden Lion Tamarin thingy! Seriously, a Tamarin looks nothing like a lion. Except it's name.

2 comments:

  1. Poo I traded a non member fire place for one when they weren't in stores. -.- I wish they never came in stores. DX




    -katara811 who is feeling meh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EE... I got scammed for my fireplace but hopefully I will get it back...

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!