Saturday, September 15, 2012

Firefly Necklace

Hey, Jammers! I'm in a much better mood than yesterday. :) Anyway, in Epic Wonders the Firefly Necklace sells at the Clothing Orb. Whatever. :P It's basically a string around ur neck with a jar of fireflies. Remember how the Construction Hat was animated? Wonder if this one is, too. :P I luc fireflies. :) Oh, also, I made a plushie blog. Sadly, I can only put up pictures with the Blogger app, but the pictures are just crazy. The pictures are all disorganized and in different orders. And I spent so much time on it. Oh, we'll. I guess you guys will just have to figure it out yourselves. It's every Friday, so don't complain.

1 comment:

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!