Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I'm sure most of u already had Christmas and I had mine celebrated two days ago, but still: MEWWY CWISTMAS!!! Baby talk :P I hope all of u had some wonderful presents and excellent food... Popcorn canes...  Much better thing than candy canes. :P I'm eating sushi right now... Dunno why I said that.... I no its a short post but WHATEVER and u know the game I keep saying called Transformice? It's a simple yet chaotic game where ur a mouse nd u have get the cheese and get back into the hole. Sometimes there's a shaman chosen to build items to get to the cheese. Lots of times there can be troll shamans, like me. :P Oh, but there's much much much more than that!i can't explain it all to u guys so yeah... Go here (if u have a Flash Player) to begin playing!

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year chu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's you user on Transformice? Mine is micefamilies maybe we could meet up someday and friend each other!


    -Bunnyfoofee on aj

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!