Friday, December 7, 2012

100% Annoying Brother

Hi guys! It seems like I'm going to post every day. 0.o Okay... Remember how my dad made a rule so that we can't play until Friday? WELL he leaves to work at Sunday night and then comes back Friday night. Last night I was Skyping my dad and I just happened to walk in the hallway to show my dad my violin songs and I forgot that we cant play on thursday and showed my dad the game I was playing. My brother is 100% convinced that I did it on purpose because I am not a 5 year old and I have the knowledge to remember that we're not supposed to play. =.= he jumps to conclusions way to easily, and is a hypocrite too because he always tells my mom not to jump to conclusions and he is doing that himself! Tell me what u guys think, if more people choose my brother is right, I will smack myself in the face and ask myself why I exist. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. You are right. Your brother seems weird...

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!