Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Party!!!

Hi, again! My friend MangoShapedSpace is having a Jammaliday party at her den next week or so. To see the schedule and blog post, go here. Or just to see the schedule, here!

Who's invited? Everyone who reads this blog of course!

What's it celebrating? The Jamaalidays!

When is it? Saturday, December 15th at
10:00 am US Pacific Time
11:00 am US Central Time
1:00 pm US Eastern Time
7:00 pm Kinyonga and Silverdawn time
The rest: you have to figure out yourself! :P

Where is it?  My (MangoShapedSpace) Den!

How should I dress? Jamaaliday items, or any average store item colored red or green!

Whate server should I join? Himalya! (If full, Appalachian)
If you want to visit MangoShapedSpace's blog, go to www.animaljamleaf.blogspot.com
P.S. This is my 100th post on AJD! WHOO!!!!

3 comments:

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!