Monday, December 3, 2012

Sorry

Hi, again. I'm so sorry for not posting, doing any activity, blah blah blah. I might do a little bit of posting, and of course I'll continue playing Animal Jam and Transformice. (I'm not sure about Club Penguin... It gets boring. :l No offense to Club Penguin fans.) Um... I've switched from daily items from Animal Jam to some news every week, month or so. It's cuz I am SOOO busy on homework, I just luv playing games, I'm eating at a restaurant, or I just forget. Blah blah blah, I'm sure u guys will say something about me quitting this blog, not true. Not true at all. And btw if you guys want to know my Animal Jam/Transformice schedule it's right here.
Schedule
Friday: 4:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
And I usually play Transformice, and Animal Jam, eh, once in a [long] while. BYEEEEEEEE(also spread the word about this awesome blog)🍜👜🍚🍚🍙🍛🍙🍛🍙🍘👜🍰 <---- Can't see it? Well too bad. :P

3 comments:

  1. I cat see it but I know you used emoji 😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. 🍚🍟🍙🍙🍝🍻💍🍜🍊🍔🍎🎂🍻💄🍚🍔🍜🍢🍰🍡🎂🍙🍘🎂🍘🍝🎂💄🍘🍟🍎

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting bored of AJ like me, heh? Glad someone doesn't like it much anymore that's not me. :D

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!