Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just read this post...

Helloooo! U guys still remember my AJ username, chu714? Kk good, since I haven't mentioned that in a long time. And u guys also remember Jumping ScaryMonkey? Yes, that's good too. I recall that he said once his account got deleted because he wasn't on for a month. I tried logging in Animal Jam (P.S. have u guys seen the new Animal Jam home screen?) and it said something like "account does not exist". Yeah..... Dats why I haven't been able to go to Mangoshapedspace's party today. So, uh, just saying, if it's available I'm going to make a new account... Starting everything over again... With no items... (not even the one mrspider gave meh D: [hes my AJ adopted brother, get adopted at the Pillow Room... Is it still there?]) I can't stand it D: Ok, so if it's not taken I might make the account Cheesypopcor or chu714indahouse or whatever, same password and everything. Well, maybe a different password (and if u guys r wondering why I'm saying this, it's for the hackers that can somehow get into people's accounts =.=) Or worse, I might not make an account at all, since I rarely ever play AJ. That is a 1/11000000000000000000000°00000000000000000000000000 possibility, since I always try to attend events that my fellow bloggers and friends hold. So, I'll tell u the rest of the information in a future post! (username, NOT password, lol, )
P.S. have u noticed the snow I added to the blog?

6 comments:

  1. I searched you up and you exist!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta try to get my account back. I mean, Jumping Scary Monkey still has his account. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. You exist! You could've typed your password wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg my blog changed. O.O on the iPad it looks... Different. :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I was close to losing it...yeah, want to know something? Shortly after, when I was in Florida for I think saying a bad word. :3 I typoed. Didn't actually mean to say it, mean to say fight but I tyoed and instantly got banned. I'm being careful what i do, :33333

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!