Thursday, December 20, 2012

WORLD GONNA. END WORLDS GONNA END!!!!!

Hewoooo!!!  Today for me is the night of the 20th. Do any of u know what's probably yet probably not going to happen tomorrow?
ZE END OF DA WORLD!!!!!! At least 200000000 ppl told me, and also my mouth tastes like.. I don't know what it tastes like, but it tastes bad. Also, tomorrow is going to be a really really crazy day for me. Veeeerrrryyy important. Tomorrow is the last day of school before winter break, so we're having a Christmas party at scchhoooolll. My school holds the best class parties. :D no offense to u guys, but it's good. :3 Also, tomorrow is Friday, the only day I get to go on the computer. ALSO it is when I take badminton class. AND.... AND... I cant think of anything else. Oh yeah, I meet the cutest 4 yr old girl Seriah at badminton. :3 Hmm, anything else... Well tell me what u think bout the world ending, why it's ending, and what plans u have for tomorrow in the comments. IM SO STARTLED!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's not ending. It's the 21sf in Australia and my BFF there is still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if it's really gonna end because some people says it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, comments dis fast. I'm still scared. But I have a feeling the worlds not going to end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would it? They've said this over a million times before...never happened. :3 I won't believe a single world they talk about, don't know what they're talking about, plus, all the christians will be off the Earth when it does, so, yeah, tons more left, that's what the Bible says too, so, there's proof, :3 Don't be scared..:3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know what they're talking about, anyway, I personally think it won't end for a while more...but I heard we'll line up with a black hole today....but not get sucked in, well, they don't know actually, I'll research it, you do it too. ;)

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!