Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update

Hey, Jammers! I'll give you guys a short summary of the update (oh, and I forgot to post because it was already like 4:30 before I had to do homework. :| Tough days during school, eh? It's taking me waaaaaay longer to finish my homework. -.- Anyways, we've donated 10 million gems to help save monkeys, and now they came back! Here's also a monkies only party which apparently had a lot of "fooling around". :P I haven't been to it yet, of course...  And more monkey news, if you become a member in September(hey, that rhymes :P), you will get your own pet monkey. Not bad, considering that you get these once a month. And they won't appear ever again. There's also some new monkey videos in Brady Barr's Lab. Cuz of the vast number of vids, it will probably drive you ape! Meep. ^.^ Also, Treetop Gardens is a new shop available in Sarepia Forest! Good news, since it's practically the exact same stuff as Coral Corner. ^.^ The Summer Carnival is coming to an end, and as a bonus, you can now buy tickets with gems! I luv the idea, cuz I have 20,000 gems. ^.^ (I spent 20,000 on trees... And stuff. :P check out my den, most of the time it's unlocked.) The monthy costume corner had beefed changed to the Mythical Giraffe! Kinda girly, not my style, so shouldn't they do a boy giraffe? :P AJHQ is STILL sorting through the den ideas.... If it doesn't come in 2 weeks, I'm going to scream.  
Jammer Central's picture is a pair of two cute little pet monkeys. ^.^ And the Double Gems game is Long Shot. FLYING ARMADILLO!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. they should do monster animals like vamp mummy zombie etc.
    P.S. ich leibe speck lol

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!