Saturday, August 18, 2012

Diamond Necklace and Wind Rider

Hey, Jammers! In Epic Wonders, a shiny 2000000000000000000 karat Diamond Necklace sells for 3,250 gems!(I don't know why I use the same catchphrase every time... Anyone got any ideas?) And the bi-weekly (if that's a word /).X <---face palm) Double Gems game is Wind Rider! Also, remember, I'm going to school next week starting Wednesday, and my mom is taking my iPad for the weekdays, so I won't be able to post until 8:00 p.m. But not the weekends, because I get the iPad back. So long, Jammers!
P.S. I decided not to put any pictures because none of you guys could see them. :(

1 comment:

  1. I have school for 10 or 9 hours I go to an after school program which is really fun.
    P.S. ich leibe speck lol

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!