Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm now an author!

Hey jammers! Chu714 sent me a request to become an author so I accepted! So now here I am...and I'm I guess Hai! :3
**RANDOM ANNOYING DISCONNECTION FROM RADIO STATION**
Mwahahahhaha! It is I, the evil chu714!!!! I have disconnected the wire from the Radio Station! Mwahahahhahahaha-- *DJ disk spins* Nvm lol, I'm not evil. I will change every post so it has a signature at the end so u guys can recognize which posts we made. :3 So mine is -chu714. See? Perfect rainbow! And I'm guessing us mango, is .... Ahem, you decide. :3 Anyways, i won't be adding  signatures to former posts cuz its just too much work. >.< Anyways, bye, Jammers! 

8 comments:

  1. So if I don't post something u post it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if I don't post something u post it >:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. UR MY BACKUP MANGO!!!!! If I don't need u, I'll eat u just kidding Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOO I SUPPOSED TO BE LOVABLE AND CUDDLY NOT A TASTY MIDNIGHT SNACK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the followers, wouldn't it be the Queen(s) of Popcorn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, can u actually fix the gadgets and stuff? I'm not sure cuz I've never been an author for anything :P I'll change it

      Delete
    2. Wait, I like it better as follow the king of popcorn >:3 Me I'll change the "ppl who write the ancient scrolls of popcorn land" to "the kings and queens of popcorn land"

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!