Monday, August 27, 2012

So Full Of Happiness That I Can Eat All The Popcorn In The World

Hey, Jammers! If you look on the top right of this blog, you will see a meter. And under that meter are the number of views. And on that number of views thingy you will see the number 925. Or something near that. We only have 10 days left. I believe that we will definitely get the party started. And I am working on the contest. And the prize will be... A tree! Just kidding! Since every contest marks something special happening to Animal Jam Dragonscale, every person who wins the contest gets a special prize. The prize will be the same. But the prize will not be the same, as we will have loads of... Never mind. On with the prize. Anyway, the prize is a special spot as an author in Animal Jam Dragonscale for a week. You must have a Blogger account. If you do not, make one by going to Blogger. You must also give me your email so I can give you the email asking you to join. Well I haven't worked on the questions for the contest yet. :P I'll work on that once we get 1,000 views. Also, I will work on the party news probably a week before it starts. I'm not sure. Anyways, Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

  1. Aww dang I can't do the contest /).(\
    P.S. ich leibe speck lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess I can make the prize different. :) How about a free user? Only if u win. :) I'll tell u the password. I have no idea how to change the user so if u know how to change the user then tell me and I'll change it. :) Oh yeah, anyone can choose the free user if the win a contest. :P

      Delete
    2. well im to young to have a free user i just no i can just jam a gram you the new stuff

      Delete
    3. oh P.S. ich leibe speck lol

      Delete
    4. Ok then but i just no if i win dont give me the spot of author give it to another person
      P.S. ich leibe speck lol

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!