Friday, August 17, 2012

Tree Stump Table and Surprise



Hey, Jammers! I know I forgot to put up the surprise in the Jamaa Journal, but I guess most of you have seen it already. SHAMANS ARE COMING BACK! Anyway, in Jam Mart Furniture a hard-looking Tree Stump Table sells for 300 gems! Oh, and some news... Ill be going back to school next Wenesday. And since my real brother, (not you, mrspider :3) spends ALL DAY on the computer, my mom made a fuss about it and takes his tablet and my iPad for the weekdays. And I post on my iPad. The only time I will be able to post are the weekends and 8:00 p.m. on the weekdays, except for Friday. I can post right after school. Anyway, Happy Jamming! (I know, I stole the punch line from Snowy :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!