Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bad News

Hey, Jammers. U know, blah blah blah. MEEP. Anyways, my dad is very strict this time of year, which is school. A couple of months ago, he put this program on my laptop that limits my time to just 2 hours. Well, now he says that school starts, he says that I can only go on my laptop/IPad on Friday. And only like, 30 minutes. Dumb, right? Well he says that when(my dad doesnt want to hear us not graduating)my brother and I graduate, we can do whatever we want and for as long as we like. Now, that's going to take an awful long time. And I can't even go on the weekends. :| Anyways, don't expect me to post without getting punished.

3 comments:

  1. say you'll pay him with doughnuts...

    And all I have to say now is...
    And waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting
    and waiting, and waiting (1000x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add
      P.S. ich leibe speck lol

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!