Sunday, October 14, 2012

Superhero cape and Patch of FFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Everything is said in the title. Anyway, my friend Imnoob[I forgot the rest] plays transformice. She was part of an awesome tribe and then someone kicked her out and she got recruited in it and now she can't do anything in the tribe. Because she's at the lowest rank, stooge, and no one can change anything because one person made it so no one can change the ranks so ppl don't mess with ranks. I had the idea of making a new tribe. I've been thinking all night for a name. So far I thought of XxFreedomOfTheMicexX or just Freedom of the Mice. What do you guys think should be the tribe name?

5 comments:

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!