Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ghosts and Not Member of AJHQ

Hello, everyone! ANNOUNCEMENT AT VERY END, PLEASE READ
The new item at Jam Mart Furniture is the Ghosts! Nice decoration. Plus, Snowyclaw realized that LiitleMighty just bought a membership card and AJHQ just didn't say about the Arctic Wolf yet. Here's the announcement:
PLEASE READ THIS. It's not important, but I don't want you to panic. I'm having a project at school due in 2 weeks. I might not be able to blog that much, so on days where I don't post, DON'T PANIC

3 comments:

  1. Send me a request and ill post for you. I can use pictures. Mangoshapedspace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sorry if that sounded like a command

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I won't panic.. *is being sarcastic* *starts to panic*

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!