Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Head

What's up? The new item today is a pumpkin head, but I forgot the name. Remember Snowyclaw posted about the Arctic Wolf? AJHQ put it up on the site. Not the daily explorer, the very botttkm of animal jam. Also, one person asked how my brother was getting too out of control. I'll explain.
My brother plays League of Legends. He plays with his school friends and talks to them on Skype. Remember how I said my dad said to only play games on Friday? My brother plays them everyday, secretly. My dad had put an Internet security system on both f our laptops. I was pretty serious about it. I don't know how my brother does it, but he was able to play League of Legends without my dad knowing. Just yesterday, my brother was asking for 15 more minutes to finish his game or else he'll get banned. The banning part is true. I researched it. But you don't get banned forever. Just a couple weeks. My mom said that he already plays until 3:00 am, so he has no need to play more. My brother was so obsessed with gaming that he did something a person would do only if in extreme, furious, anger. So I went to bed. And when I walked into the living room, guess what I found?
A broken lightbulb.
Seriously.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is out of control!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I bet he's in trouble. We all like gaming but not enough to do that. He needs to see my friend SantY Claus. If he's mean, My friend SantY Claus throws coal at him. DONE, SANTY CLAUZ IS ACTULLY SANTA CLAUS'S EVIL TWIN BRO! HE'S GOING TO THROW SOME COAL! MWHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "throws coal at secretly"
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!