Monday, October 8, 2012

Rare Big Skull

Hello, everyone! I've had enough of this break. Anyway, the rare item is the Rare Big Skull. AJHQ posted it on the Daily Explorer. You guys do know I play transformice. Well, if you can, make an account and I'll set up a mini-party on Transformice.
MINI-PARTY DETAILS:
Website: www.transformice.com
Time: Friday, October 12, 2012 Western Pacific time 4:00 p.m.
Directions: Make an account(if needed), log on, type /friend Cheesypopcor in the chat, if they say "You are now friends with Cheesypopcor" then go to the Menu below your profile and then click Friends and scroll down to Cheesypopcor. Click the arrow only if I am online. If my username doesn't show up, friend me again until I am online. I will be a brown mouse with a blue cap and a white flower. Most of all, HAVE FUN! 
P.S. Tell me ur username. :D I know katara's already. :3

2 comments:

  1. Aww man I can't go to your party because of an afterschool program in my school srry. :(


    -katara811 aka on tfm kataraaj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dats ok. I guess I'll be having one every week. :P

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!