Monday, November 5, 2012

New Blogger, New Blog, New Everything

Hey, Jammers (who haven't appearing to be browsing around, sadly)! Since I cannot do much blogging on the iPad, I'm going to make a new blogger on my laptop. I am going to be starting a Transformice blog. Now, here are some questions and answers. If u have any other questions please comment below!
FAQ's
Will you be still continuing AJD?
Yes, I will. 
What will the TFM website be? 
I am planning it to be www.transformicewithcheesypopcor.blogspot.com. 
NUUUU CHU IS QUITTING HER BLOG HELP MEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
First of all, I am not quitting. I am simply making another account and with a different blog. Care for some popcorn?

3 comments:

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!