Thursday, November 1, 2012

Giant Phantom and Sorry!

Hey, Jammers... Long time no see. Well, the reason for the loooong "break" was that there were fewer and fewer comments and views and I felt I had no purpose to blog. (aka quit) But now the stuff is gradually increasing so I can blog now. ^.^ So, the new item is the Giant Phantom which is, I think, in Epic Wonders. Or Jam Mart Furniture. I forget. Plus, remember the Native American report I has to do? I'm almost finish so I can blog some more. :D Plus, we just need 300 views to get to 3,000! :D I'm not having a party or a contest until I get to 5,000, sadly. Meep. :3
P.S. I'm not sure, but I think I will quit AJ. I mean, I have only one day to go on the laptop and 2 games I want to play, TFM(Transformice) and AJ(Animal Jam). TFM is really fun and I want to catch up on the Halloween stuff, but AJ is epic on Halloween, too. I need a solution! (I don't think half the day I could do AJ, and half the day I could do TFM, cuz I need a lot of time to catch up on stuff.) COMMENT A GOOD SOLUTION I CAN FIT WITH BELOW AND I COULD.. UH... IDK!
P.P.S. HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN! :D

1 comment:

  1. Don't quit, I only returned to Jamaa because of you

    ReplyDelete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :l
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules the monster ninja angel bunny won't give any popcorn to you!